1. Go to Audreywilkinson.com.au/buywine
2. Add your purchases to your cart, and once you are finished – navigate through to the ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’ option button [your card value is redeemable on any wine products listed, including packs, specials and individual wine products]
3. On the checkout page, enter your card number exactly as it appears in your E-Gift Card Voucher – credit from this card will be used towards your purchase.
4. You can continue using your remaining credit until your balance is at $0, provided it is used within 3 years from purchase.
5. Note: Once your E-Gift Card has reached its Expiry Date, any unspent value cannot be used or Redeemed by you. Once your E-Gift Card has reached a nil balance it cannot be re-activated.
6. Important: If your online purchase total exceeds the available balance of your E-Gift Card, you are required to then pay the difference by other accepted mean, such as your Debit or Credit Card or Paypal.
Answer: Yes. Audrey Wilkinson give a three (3) year validity period from the date of purchase.
Answer: No. You can only redeem the E-Gift card when purchasing wine via the website at: https://audreywilkinson.com.au/range/audrey-wilkinson/
Answer: No. The gift card is for wine purchases only. We have gifting options available for experiences at: https://audreywilkinson.com.au/visit-us/#private_tasting_experience
Answer: No. The gift card can be redeemed in more than one transaction, to the value on the gift card.
Answer: Gift cards can be purchased online at: https://audreywilkinson.com.au/range/audrey-wilkinson/
Answer: Your gift card is equivalent to cash and you are responsible for its safe keeping at all times. If your card is stolen or has been lost, unfortunately Audrey Wilkinson are not responsible to replace or refund it.