- Under no circumstances is Agnew Wines Pty Ltd. liable for loss of profits, whether direct or indirect or any indirect or consequential damage whatsoever suffered by you, the purchaser.
- If Agnew Wines Pty Ltd fails to supply services or goods offered by this website, Agnew Wines Pty Ltd liability is limited to supplying the services or goods again or, if Agnew Wines Pty Ltd does not supply the services or goods again, the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again.
- Agnew Wines Pty Ltd does not warrant expressly or imply that your access to and use of the Site, or any other website linked to this Site will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Agnew Wines Pty Ltd does not warrant, expressly or impliedly that any defects will be corrected or that the Site (or any website linked to this Site) or the server which stores and transmits Content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, in no circumstances (including negligence) will Agnew Wines Pty Ltd , our officers, employees, advisers, partners, agents, directors and suppliers, or any of our distributors, related companies and affiliates or their officers, employees, advisers, partners, agents or suppliers, be liable for any damages that result from:
- any of your information or text appearing on the Site;
- your reliance on the Site; or the use of or access to, or the inability to use or access the Site, or the loss of any data; or
- This limitation of liability extends to our distributors, related companies and affiliates and each of our or their officers, employees, advisers, partners, agents, suppliers, individually or jointly.
- The scripts (computer code that comprise this website) are copyright and may not be downloaded, copied or otherwise stored unless in their original format with the full written approval of the webmaster.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- This Site is available only for your personal use. You may:
- print copies of the Content and store associated files on your own computer for the purposes of using this Site and the services provided on this Site; and
- reference hypertext documents on this server from your own documents.
- You must not:
- use the Site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of The Agnew Wines Pty Ltd or which is prohibited by the Terms and Conditions.
Agnew Wines Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties with regard to the content of or otherwise relating to other web sites or resources linked in any way to this Site. Any links to a third party site are provided for convenience only. Agnew Wines Pty Ltd is not responsible for and makes no representations concerning the condition and content of, or products offered at the third party site. A link does not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that the Agnew Wines Pty Ltd endorses the site or the products or services offered there. Your access to any linked site and use of any products or services offered there is at your own risk.
NO LEGAL ADVICE OR BUSINESS ADVICE
The data and information contained on this Site are for your general information only and are not intended to be a substitute for legal advice.
RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
It is an offence to sell or supply to or obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years.
Liquor License Numbers: LIQW24007804, LIQW24011907, LIQW800701856
DELIVERY & REFUNDS
(Last Updated: September 2016)
Orders are despatched with Australia Post or Fastway within 7 days of order.
Delivery times vary throughout Australia but are typically within 1 – 7 days of despatch.
In the event that your purchase is faulty, we will happily offer you a refund or exchange at your discretion.
WINE CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Membership to the Audrey Wilkinson Wine Club requires members to purchase two dozen wines every 12 months – the first dozen at time of joining and the next dozen 6 months later, from the date of original sign-up. The member is then required to purchase 1 dozen wines on a 6 monthly basis from thereon in.
Members who sign up via the website are placed on an automatic subscription renewal process, whereby every 6 months they will automatically receive their Wine Club pack (1 dozen) wines as per their nominated Wine Club pack preferences – an order will be automatically placed and the credit card will be automatically charged. 7 days prior to the subscription renewal date, members will receive an email reminding them that their next wine club order will be processed in 7 days and advising if they wish to amend their currently saved pack selection, they must log into their account and amend their wine preferences or call their Wine Club manager.