HALLIDAY 2022 RESULTS
Our 2022 Honour Roll
With the recent release of the Halliday Australian Wine Companion Awards 2022, the Audrey Wilkinson Winery is honoured to be awarded 5 Red Stars. This is the highest winery classification in Australia and is an acknowledgement of 10+ years of winemaking excellence, which now rates Audrey Wilkinson as ‘truly the best of the best’.
Over the past ten years the Audrey Wilkinson ‘The Ridge’ Semillon has also seen incredible success scoring consistently 95 or 96 points over these years. Grown on the 40-year-old Semillon vines on the Western Ridge of our Audrey Wilkinson vineyard, the 2011 Audrey Wilkinson ‘The Ridge’ Semillon scored 96 points in the 2022 Halliday Wine Companion Awards making it no different than the other outstanding vintages including our 2013 and 2019 vintage that are available to purchase today.
The results from this years Halliday Wine Companion Awards reinforce the winemaking team’s combined experience, dedication, and passion to producing outstanding premium wines.
Below is the full list of Audrey Wilkinson wines included in the 2022 Halliday Wine Companion:
- 2011 Audrey Wilkinson ‘The Ridge’ Semillon – 96 points
- 2009 Audrey Wilkinson Reserve Malbec – 95 points
- 2011 Audrey Wilkinson Winemakers Selection Semillon – 94 points
- 2018 Audrey Wilkinson Marsh Vineyard Semillon – 94 points
- 2014 Audrey Wilkinson Winemakers Selection Tempranillo – 93 points
- 2019 Audrey Wilkinson Winemakers Selection Malbec – 93 points
- 2019 Audrey Wilkinson ‘The Lake’ Shiraz – 93 points
- 2009 Audrey Wilkinson ‘The Lake’ Shiraz – 93 points
- 2019 Audrey Wilkinson Winemakers Selection Shiraz – 91 points
- 2018 Audrey Wilkinson Marsh Vineyard Chardonnay – 89 points
Click here to view our complete range of Audrey Wilkinson award-winning wines today.